23rd June 2019, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Interest rates calculation of Education Loan in Andhra Bank for BE aspirant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BE by taking an education loan from Andhra Bank. I don’t know how they calculate the interest rates. So, I just want to know about the calculation of education loan. Please tell me asap.

9th July 2019, 12:34 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates calculation of Education Loan in Andhra Bank for BE aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BE by taking an education loan from Andhra Bank. I don’t know how they calculate the interest rates. So, I just want to know about the calculation of education loan. Please tell me asap.

Andhra Bank charges only simple interest during the study period and up to the starting of repayment of education loan. Andhra Bank interest rates vary from time to time based on the Base Rate fixed by the bank.

Interest rates under Andhra Bank education loan:

Education loan up to Rs 7.50 Lakhs – Base Rate + 2.75%

Education loan above Rs 7.50 Lakhs – Base Rate + 1.50%

Girl students can get a concession of 0.50% (50 bps) on interest rates under Andhra Bank education loan scheme. Students can contact the Andhra Bank branch for more details on the same.
15th July 2019, 11:29 AM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Interest rates calculation of Education Loan in Andhra Bank for BE aspirant?

Interest rates of Education Loan in Andhra Bank education loan:--

Education loan up to Rs 7.50 Lakhs – Base Rate + 2.75%

Education loan above Rs 7.50 Lakhs – Base Rate + 1.50%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?