23rd June 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Interest rates under Allahabad Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in AIIMS?

Hello, I am preparing for NEET and other Medical entrance exams. My first preference is to get admission in AIIMS for MBBS course. For this, I have to take an education loan. So, I would like to know about the interest rates of Allahabad Bank for applying an education loan?

26th June 2019, 05:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates under Allahabad Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in AIIMS?

For premier insitutes like AIIMS, IITs and IIMs, you will get education loan at concessional rate in comparison to other students who are studying on lower ranked colleges.

Rate of Interest: MCLR + 2%

MCLR is updated from time to time according to RBI guidelines. Normally, education loan has an interest rate between 12% to 15%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?