24th September 2018, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan to study BTech in NIT?

Hello, I am preparing for JEE and other Engineering entrance exams. My first preference is to get admission in NIT for BTech course. For this, I have to take an education loan. So, I would like to know about the interest rates of Bank of Maharashtra for applying an education loan?

27th September 2018, 04:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan to study BTech in NIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am preparing for JEE and other Engineering entrance exams. My first preference is to get admission in NIT for BTech course. For this, I have to take an education loan. So, I would like to know about the interest rates of Bank of Maharashtra for applying an education loan?

Interest rates under the Maha Scholar Education Loan (Bank of Maharashtra) to study BTech in NIT are given below:

Up to Rs 7.50 Lakhs – one year MCLR + 1.0% – 8.75+1.00 = 9.75%

Above Rs 7.50 Lakhs – one year MCLR + 0.75% - 8.75+0.75 = 9.50%

Repayment of the loan will be maximum 180 EMIs (15 years maximum excluding the moratorium period)

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?