21st October 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates under Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS course?

Hello everyone, I want to apply an education loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank. I want to do MBBS through this education loan from this bank. Can I know about the interest rates charges of this bank education loan? Waiting for your response!

24th October 2018, 12:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates under Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply an education loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank. I want to do MBBS through this education loan from this bank. Can I know about the interest rates charges of this bank education loan? Waiting for your response!

Interest rates under Kotak Mahindra Bank education loan scheme for MBBS course is 11.50% to 24%. Students have to contact the Kotak Mahindra Bank for exact details on the same.

Loan processing charges – up to 2% of the loan amount + GST and other applicable statutory levels

Credit appraisal charges – up to 5% of the loan amount, not exceeding Rs 7500 (inclusive of GST)

Students can find the details in the Kotak Mahindra Bank website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?