23rd October 2017, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for International Airline Training Fund? Details about it's procedure?

Sir, I am from Mumbai and want to know about International Airline Training Fund (IATF). What is the last date for applying it? Please give me details about it?

Related Questions:
  1. Steps to apply for Airline ticketing training course in 2018 being an SHS graduate?
  2. How can I apply with international airline after working with Airline?
  3. Procedure to apply for job in Indian Airline with qualification of BCA?
  4. Can I get a job as a flight attendant after graduation? My height is 5.2
  5. Is it possible to do 1 month training in DRDO? How can I apply and details of procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL?
  7. Which subjects should I take in 11th and 12th to become a Pilot in Pakistan International Airline?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training at Mahindra and Mahindra?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for GATE Stipend?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? Detailed information, last date of application and duration of Training?
  11. Procedure to apply for Air Hostess training in institute?
  12. Procedure to apply for R D Sethna Scholarship Fund for BTech aspirant? -- [New]
  13. How should I join Airline industry after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication? Contact details with their phone numbers of any Airline College?
  14. How to apply for training during summer vacation? Certificate required to apply for Mechanical students?
  15. Procedure to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship?
  16. Procedure to do implant training? Duration of the course? Date of application for the training? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Details and last date to apply for ONGC training?
  18. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Implant Training? List of companies?
28th October 2017, 12:42 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for International Airline Training Fund? Details about it's procedure?

IATF is non profit organization for funding Airline training of the deserving candidates. You need to apply for it, when they have lines open.

There is no specific details about the program on the website. You just need keep yourself update through the website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?