8th September 2014, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Last date for payment of 2nd installment with late fee at Kurukshetra University?

I am pursuing my Mcom previous from distance education kurukshetra university. I have deposited my 1st installment of fee and 2nd was due on 3rd feb after that if I deposit the fee there would be a fine of rs. 500 for late fee.But they have not mentioned the last date for payment with late fee(fine).When i asked them on their distance education inquiry number they told me that it was 30th of march and after that No fee deposit will be entertained even with late fee but it was mentioned on the prospectus that the student must deposit the late fee before termination of theory examination.I fell ill and couldn't prepare for the examination.So if anybody can tell me that Can i deposit the fee just a couple of days before the examination which is to be held in May so that i can ensure I am prepared enough for the exam.Please tell me after which date my fee will not be accepted.I will be highly thankful to you.

13th March 2023, 05:06 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Last date for payment of 2nd installment with late fee at Kurukshetra University?

The last date for receipt of 2nd installment of fee for M.Com. previous for July 2022 session is 29th July 2022. However, this date may be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances.

Therefore, I suggest you contact the Directorate of Distance Education of Kurukshetra University directly and confirm the exact deadline for your course. You can also check their official website for any updates or notices regarding fee payment.

If you miss the deadline, you may have to pay a late examination fee of Rs. 500/- or face cancellation of your admission. So, please try to deposit your fee as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?