4th April 2019, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Is LIC Policy acceptable against Collateral Security under Allahabad Bank Education Loan Scheme for BDes aspirant?

Hello everyone, I have a Life Insurance policy. I want to apply for an Education Loan from Allahabad Bank. I am interested to study BDes with the help of an Education Loan. So, I would like to know that this bank avail an education loan with LIC policy as a collateral security?

10th April 2019, 03:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is LIC Policy acceptable against Collateral Security under Allahabad Bank Education Loan Scheme for BDes aspirant?

For education loan upto Rs. 4 lacs, there is no collateral security required. But loan above Rs. 4 lacs, tangible collateral security is required. Collateral security may be includes documents related to land/ building/ government security/ public sector bonds/ units of UTI, NSC, Life insurance policy/ bank deposits etc. The value of the security must be equal to the education loan amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?