9th November 2018, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan for Commercial Pilot Training-United Kingdom aspirant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Commercial Pilot Training in United Kingdom. For this training, I want to apply for an education loan from any Bank. Can I know about the Banks where I can get an education loan for such training in United Kingdom?

14th November 2018, 07:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan for Commercial Pilot Training-United Kingdom aspirant?

There are various PSU banks like SBI, PNB, Central Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Allahabad Bank, Union Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, etc, available for education loan. Just contact the nearest bank branch.

There are private sector banks too, like HDFC bank, ICICI bank, Kotak Mahindra, Yes Bank, etc, also available for you. If you have any issues with PSU banks, you can contact private banks too.
15th November 2018, 02:40 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan for Commercial Pilot Training-United Kingdom aspirant?

List of Banks offering an Education Loan for Commercial Pilot Training in United Kingdom are as follows:-
Syndicate Bank
State Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
Canara Bank
State Bank of Jaipur and Bikaner
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?