10th August 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering education loan to do BTech in Lovely Professional University? Procedure to apply for education loan?

Sir, my ambition is to become a Software Developer. I want to join Lovely Professional University for BTech course. For this course, I will get an education loan or not? If yes, then what are the banks which give me loan for pilot training course? Also tell me all the relevant information.

15th August 2019, 01:33 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering education loan to do BTech in Lovely Professional University? Procedure to apply for education loan?

You can apply for education loan in any government as well as private banks situated in your local area. You are required the following documents to apply for education loan from any bank:

Duly filled and signed the application for education loan.
A letter of admission from the institute where you are applying for admission.
Complete fee structure duly attested by the institute.
Your colour photograph with date and signature at the bottom of the photograph.
Aadhar card, Pan card copy.
Your parent's ID with residence proof.
Undertaking on government stamp paper.

After completing the bank formalities, the bank will issue a DD as per the fee structure submitted by you in favor of institute in which you will study.
15th August 2019, 06:45 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering education loan to do BTech in Lovely Professional University? Procedure to apply for education loan?

List of banks offering education loan to do B.Tech in Lovely Professional University are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Karur Vysya Bank
ICICI Bank
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India

Procedure of every different bank is different for funding educational loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?