24th February 2019, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering?

Hello everyone, I am looking for an education loan so that I can apply for Diploma in Civil & Rural Engineering course. I would like to know about the banks where I can apply and get an education loan. Thank you!

11th March 2019, 12:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking for an education loan so that I can apply for Diploma in Civil & Rural Engineering course. I would like to know about the banks where I can apply and get an education loan. Thank you!

Many banks offer education loans to study polytechnic diploma courses under skill loan scheme. To avail education loan, students must have secured admission to the diploma course through an entrance test or merit based selection process and the polytechnic should be recognized by AICTE. Some of the banks offering skill loan schemes for studying the Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering are given below:

Bank of Baroda - Website Link

State Bank of India - Website Link

Canara Bank - Website Link

Punjab National Bank - Website Link

Dena Bank - Website Link

Indian Overseas Bank - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?