28th November 2018, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

List of banks offering an education loan to study MBA(Cruise Ship Hospitality Management) course?

Hello friends, I am interested to do MBA(Cruise Ship Hospitality Management) course. So, please let me know about the banks where I can apply for an education loan to study this MBA course. I want to apply an education loan for this course. Kindly help me!

23rd December 2018, 09:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of banks offering an education loan to study MBA(Cruise Ship Hospitality Management) course?

There are various reputed banks available in India, like HDFC bank, ICICI bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra, Bank of Baroda, Central Bank, Yes Bank, Union Bank of India, PNB, Allahabad Bank, etc, available for you.

Just contact the nearest branch of any of the above mentioned bank in your area. You need to confirm admission, before approaching any bank. You have to fill the application and submit it with all the required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?