12th January 2019, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

List of banks offering an education loan to study PG Diploma in Insurance Management course

I am interested to do PG Diploma in Insurance Management course. So, please let me know about the banks where I can apply for an education loan to study this Diploma course. I want to apply an education loan for this course. Kindly help me!

17th January 2019, 03:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of banks offering an education loan to study PG Diploma in Insurance Management course

There are many PSU and private sector banks available, if you are looking for education loan. Just make sure you have secured admission at a recognized college in a job oriented course.

You can contact any nearby bank of big banks like SBI, PNB, ICICI, HDFC, Kotak Mahindra, Bank of Baroda, Central Bank, etc, after you have confirmed admission.
18th January 2019, 07:35 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of banks offering an education loan to study PG Diploma in Insurance Management course

These are the banks offering an education loan to study PG Diploma in Insurance Management course.

Axis Bank

Bank of Baroda

Canara Bank

ICICI Bank

State Bank of India

Punjab National Bank

Indian Bank

Bank of India
18th January 2019, 07:38 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

List of banks offering an education loan to study PG Diploma in Insurance Management course are mentioned below:-

—> Andhra Bank
—> Union Bank of India
—> Syndicate Bank
—> State Bank of India
—> Bank of Baroda
—> Dena Bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?