6th May 2021, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an education loan to study Physiotherapy postgraduate course in Abroad? Interest rates against Bank education loan for this course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to go for studying Physiotherapy postgraduate course in Abroad. I would like to know which are the Banks gives me education loan if I want to join Physiotherapy postgraduate course in Abroad and what are the interest rates?

24th May 2021, 07:13 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an education loan to study Physiotherapy postgraduate course in Abroad? Interest rates against Bank education loan for this course?

List of Banks offering an education loan to study Physiotherapy postgraduate course in Abroad are:-

1. Axis bank

Interest rate 13% to 17%.

2. Icici bank.

Interest rate 10%

3. Hdfc bank.

Interest rate 8 to 10%
4. Canera Bank.

Contact bank for interest rate.
24th May 2021, 07:15 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an education loan to study Physiotherapy postgraduate course in Abroad? Interest rates against Bank education loan for this course?

1- Tata capital.

2- Union Bank of India.

3- Bank of India.

4- Kotak Mahindra Bank.

The interest rate is between 6 to 12 percent depends on the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?