10th July 2019, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

List of financial institutes offering an education loan to study PGDM in India

Respected Sir, I am looking to get admission in PGDM course this year. I have heard about many bank education loans. But now I have heard that some financial institutes also provides education loan. Please refer me some financial institutions in India which provides education loan.

13th July 2019, 07:55 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: List of financial institutes offering an education loan to study PGDM in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am looking to get admission in PGDM course this year. I have heard about many bank education loans. But now I have heard that some financial institutes also provides education loan. Please refer me some financial institutions in India which provides education loan.
Most of the Public and Privates sector Banks offer Education loan for the PGDM program. If you're interested to do PGDM in India then Public banks like State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda offer competitive interest rates at a longer repayment tenure than other sectors. You can get an Education loan amount with an interest rate of 10.55 % from SBI. However, here I am listing some best financial institutes, which offering an education loan to study PGDM in India
  1. State Bank of India ( Click Here)
  2. Canara Bank (Click Here )
  3. Punjab National Bank (Click Here)
  4. Dena Bank (Click Here)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?