23rd December 2017, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

List of Management Universities in United Kingdom for which education loan is granted? Which bank will be suitable for it?

I am graduate and now I am planing to study MBA from foreign universities. Please send me list of universities in United Kingdom for which I can get education loan? Which bank will be suitable for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Medical universities in United Kingdom for which banks will grant education loan
  2. How to do M.Tech from UK or USA? I have scored 72% marks in B.Tech
  3. Whether a candidate is eligible to get amount against accidental purpose in education loan granted by Punjab National Bank?
  4. Best universities in United Kingdom to study integrated Masters and PhD in Sociology? Procedure to get education loan for it?
  5. Procedure, rules & regulation to study PG course after MBBS from United Kingdom? How much amount required for it? Which bank is best to apply for education loan?
  6. List of courses in Airport Management with fees? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Yes Bank?
  7. Whether a candidate is eligible to get amount against accidental purpose in education loan granted by SBI? -- [New]
  8. Should I apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MBBS? Interest rates charged against Education Loan?
  9. Is Education Loan available for 10th pass students? Which bank is best to take student loan at lower interest rate?
  10. How to apply for an education loan at HDFC bank? On what basis bank grants an education loan?
  11. How much maximum loan amount UBI can sanction for studying MS Abroad?
  12. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  13. Top colleges in Germany/Europe for Forensics/Cyber Security and their admission details?
  14. Expenses covered under United Superb Education Loan Scheme for BTech course?
  15. Moratorium Period of United Superb Education Loan Scheme?
  16. Benefits of Education Loan offered by United Bank of India (UBI)?
  17. Government Bank or Private Bank, which is better to apply for Education Loan?
  18. What is I-20 Form in Education Loan? Why it is necessary to fill up to study in United States? -- [Most Discussed]
4th March 2023, 01:39 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: List of Management Universities in United Kingdom for which education loan is granted? Which bank will be suitable for it?

There are several universities in the United Kingdom that offer MBA programs and for which you may be eligible for an education loan. Some of the top management universities in the UK are:
  • University of Oxford - Saïd Business School
  • University of Cambridge - Judge Business School
  • London Business School
  • Imperial College Business School
  • Warwick Business School
  • Manchester Business School
  • Cranfield School of Management
  • City, University of London - Cass Business School
  • University of Edinburgh Business School
  • University of Glasgow - Adam Smith Business School

Regarding the suitable bank for education loan, you can consider some of the top banks offering education loans in India such as SBI, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, and Bank of Baroda. You can compare their interest rates, repayment options, and other features to find the most suitable one for your needs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?