24th February 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Is margin available in Dena Bank IBA Model Skill Loan Scheme?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know that in the new scheme of Dena Bank which is IBA Model Skill Loan Scheme, there is any kind of margin also? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the answer. Please help me to know asap.

10th March 2019, 11:43 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is margin available in Dena Bank IBA Model Skill Loan Scheme?

Yes, the margin is available in Dena Bank IBA Model Skill Loan Scheme. Details of margin under Dena Bank IBA Model Skill Loan Scheme are mentioned below:-

—> Nominal margin money as down-payment from the student, to keep the student serious about the course.

—> Down-payment and amount paid as Interest during the course together will not exceed 10% of the total course amount.
10th March 2019, 12:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know that in the new scheme of Dena Bank which is IBA Model Skill Loan Scheme, there is any kind of margin also? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the answer. Please help me to know asap.

Students have to pay nominal margin money as down payment, to keep the students serious about the course under Dena Bank IBA Model Skill Loan Scheme. However, the down payment (margin) and the amount paid as interest during the course together should not exceed 10% of the total educational loan amount under Dena Bank IBA Model Skill Loan Scheme. Details are available at the Dena Bank website link given Click Here
10th March 2019, 08:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

There is a nominal margin considered as down payment from the student, to keep the students responsible regarding course.

The down payment and the interest amount during the course together should not exceed 10% of the total course amount.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link:

https://www.denabank.com/viewsection...&id=0,4,26,476
15th March 2019, 06:47 PM
anchanharshitha17

Yes, nominal margin money as down payment from the student, to keep the student serious about the course. The down payment and the amount paid as interest during the course together should not exceed 10% of the total course amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?