21st January 2019, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Margin under City Union Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA-Abroad aspirant?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the loan margin for such students who are applying an education loan in City Union Bank for studying MBA in Abroad? I am interested to apply an education loan in this bank that is why I want to know about the loan margin.

26th January 2019, 01:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Margin under City Union Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA-Abroad aspirant?

There is not requirement of margin for loan amount up to Rs. 4 lakh. For a loan amount above Rs. 4 lakh, 5% of the loan amount is to be paid by the borrower for studying in India and 15% for abroad studies. Any scholarship or assistantship can also be included in the margin set by the bank. When disbursements are made on a pro-rata basis, the margin can be brought in on year to year basis.

Last edited by ppsahu; 26th January 2019 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Remove *
26th January 2019, 03:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Margin under City Union Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA-Abroad aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you please let me know about the loan margin for such students who are applying an education loan in City Union Bank for studying MBA in Abroad? I am interested to apply an education loan in this bank that is why I want to know about the loan margin.

Margin under City Union Bank education loan (CUB-Vidyavani) scheme is given below:

Up to Rs 4 Lakhs – no margin needed

Above Rs 4 Lakhs:
For studies in India – 5%
For studies abroad – 15%

Scholarship / Assistantship to be included in Margin

The margin may be brought in on a year to year basis as and when disbursements are made on a pro-rata basis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?