23rd June 2019, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get under Bank of India Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?

I want to know that what is the maximum amount I can get in an education loan of Bank of India Education Loan Scheme so that I can study MS course in Abroad? I am interested to do MS in Abroad so I want to get an education loan and I got a positive feedback of this scheme of education loan.

25th June 2019, 01:53 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under Bank of India Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that what is the maximum amount I can get in an education loan of Bank of India Education Loan Scheme so that I can study MS course in Abroad? I am interested to do MS in Abroad so I want to get an education loan and I got a positive feedback of this scheme of education loan.

Students can get the maximum of Rs 20 Lakh for studying MS in abroad universities under Bank of India Star Education Loan Scheme.

Bank of India offers education loan for Graduation (job oriented professional and technical) courses from any reputed universities in abroad, Post Graduation courses like MS, MBA, MCA, etc. and courses conducted by CIMA – London, CPA in USA, etc.
25th June 2019, 06:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under Bank of India Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?

Bank of India offers need based finance subject to repaying capacity of student/parent upon completion of the course for education loan to study MS in Abroad with and ceilings of Rs. 20 lacs.
For study in India maximum loan amount to avail from Bank of India is Rs. 10 lacs.

You can find details on;
https://www.bankofindia.co.in/EducationLoan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?