12th October 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get under Laxmi Vilas Bank Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much maximum amount I can get if I apply for Laxmi Vilas Bank Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme? I want to do my BCA(H) through this scheme because I feel that Laxmi Vilas Bank is introduced the best scheme for students.

18th October 2018, 11:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under Laxmi Vilas Bank Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme?

For studies in India, the bank will give loan up to 10 lacs and for studies abroad, they offer up to a maximum of 20 lacs.

Just contact the nearest branch after confirming admission at a recognized institution.
20th October 2018, 09:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under Laxmi Vilas Bank Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme?

You can avail maximum Rs. 10 lacs for studies in India and Rs. 20 lacs For studies abroad under Laxmi Vilas Bank Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme. You should be an Indian National and have secured admission to Professional/Technical courses through entrance test or selection process in India or Abroad after completion of HSC (10 +2 or equivalent).

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.lvbank.com/vidhya_lakshmi_loan.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?