22nd August 2018, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Maximum amount one can get as Education Loan from Nainital Bank for Abroad studies?

I want to take an education loan from Nainital Bank because I have a Savings Account in this bank. Actually I am planning to study in Abroad, so I want to apply an education loan in this bank. Kindly let me know that what maximum amount I can get in an education loan of this bank?

25th August 2018, 09:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount one can get as Education Loan from Nainital Bank for Abroad studies?

For studies abroad, the maximum amount of education loan is 20 lacs. If you want to study in India, then 10 lacs is the maximum amount, which is offered by Nainital Bank as an education loan.

Hence, just make sure you have got admission at a recognized university abroad, before contacting the concerned bank.
26th August 2018, 07:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount one can get as Education Loan from Nainital Bank for Abroad studies?

The maximum amount of loan offered by Nainital Bank for pursuing studies in Abroad is Rs. 20 lakhs. You should have secured admission for pursuing higher studies in a recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan in Nainital Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?