23rd June 2019, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Moratorium Period of Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies?

I have searched alot and got information about the education loan of Bank of India. I want to take an Education Loan for studying Abroad. But, in Bank of India Education Loan Scheme, I didn’t understand about the moratorium period. Can anyone of you let me know about this term under this education loan scheme?

25th June 2019, 03:45 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium Period of Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have searched alot and got information about the education loan of Bank of India. I want to take an Education Loan for studying Abroad. But, in Bank of India Education Loan Scheme, I didn’t understand about the moratorium period. Can anyone of you let me know about this term under this education loan scheme?

Moratorium Period / Repayment Holiday - the Course period + 1 year for studies abroad under Bank of India Star Education loan scheme.

The repayment period will be 15 years from the start of the repayment under Bank of India Education loan scheme.

Interested students can contact the Bank of India branch nearest to their permanent address for the education loan.
25th June 2019, 06:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium Period of Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies?

Moratorium Period of Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies is 12 months after course period.
Repayment tenure is up to 15 years after commencement of repayment.

More details;
https://www.bankofindia.co.in/EducationLoan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?