11th February 2019, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have an account in Corporation Bank to apply an Education Loan?

Hello, I want to study MBA and for this I need to apply an education loan. My friend has an account in Corporation Bank but I don’t. However we both want to apply an education loan in this bank. So, for me, Corporation Bank will provide an education loan? Or is it necessary to have an account in this Bank for applying an education loan?

14th February 2019, 08:00 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have an account in Corporation Bank to apply an Education Loan?

It is not necessary to have an account in Corporation Bank to apply an Education Loan. But if you have an account in Corporation Bank, then it will be easier to get loan application approved. Just make sure you must have a secured admission to MBA course in recognized institutions in India or Abroad through Entrance test/Merit based selection process/through Management quota after completion of HSC (10+2 or equivalent). You must have obtained minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST category) in the previous qualifying examination to be eligible to apply for an education loan in Corporation Bank.

For more details, visit:
https://www.corpbank.com/node/58910#verticalTab1
14th February 2019, 08:45 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have an account in Corporation Bank to apply an Education Loan?

No, it is not necessary to have an account in Corporation Bank to apply for an education loan. If your education loan is sanctioned by the corporation bank, then the bank will automatically open you a loan account. To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Corporation Bank, you should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?