20th July 2021, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

One can get an Education Loan for NEET coaching from Allen Institute?

My name is sushma mahlan from haryana. I want to get an educational loan for study of neet in Allen institute of Kota. May I get an educational loan? If yes then how? Please give me answer

27th July 2021, 09:44 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: One can get an Education Loan for NEET coaching from Allen Institute?

The answer is YES.

You can get a loan for NEET coaching from Allen Institute.

Axis Bank, hdfc bank, icici bank give a loan easily.

You should have good academic record.

You should be Indian.
27th July 2021, 09:44 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: One can get an Education Loan for NEET coaching from Allen Institute?

Yes, the candidate can easily get a loan for studying at Allen Institute. The candidate needs to visit a nearby bank with personal documents like Aadhar cards, mark sheets, photos, etc. The candidate can get a loan on behalf of their parents. The candidate can get a loan up to 50 lacs from private banks.
31st July 2021, 11:44 AM
jeet2porwal

No, one can't get an Education Loan for NEET coaching from Allen Institute.

Bank provide education loan on the basis of admission letter of any university.

You won't be getting loan from any national bank.

You can visit Allen Institute and ask for loan they have their own arrangement to provide loan to their students.
8th August 2023, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

My name is shumaila I want education loan for neet preparation. can I get education loan for my studies from any nationalized bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?