14th February 2023, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Pilot trainee scholarship for Kenya student?

Hi, I am Chantal Azizza a Kenyan lady who completed my Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education exams.I attained a mean score of B plain and have interest in being a pilot but I cannot afford the fees. I have been trying to save up money to take me through the training but the money I have raised so far is still not enough.I saw that you are offering scholarships to needy students.How can I get a scholarship to fulfill my dream of being a pilot?

14th February 2023, 10:39 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Pilot trainee scholarship for Kenya student?

Latest information about Aviation or related Scholarships for Kenyan students, 2023-24

Postgraduate Scholarships At Manchester Metropolitan University in UK, 2022.

INTO UEA Foundation Scholarship.

Western Colorado University - International Merit Scholarships in US, 2022/23.

Government Of Ireland Scholarships 2022.
15th February 2023, 11:37 AM
NaubiShah

There are various scholarships available for Kenyan students who want to become a pilot. Some of them include:
  • Kenya Airways Pilot Training Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to Kenyan students who have completed their high school education and want to pursue a career in aviation. The scholarship covers the cost of training and accommodation.
  • Women in Aviation International Scholarships: This scholarship is open to women who want to pursue a career in aviation. It provides financial assistance for flight training, aviation maintenance, and engineering.
  • Airline Transport Professionals Scholarship: This scholarship is available to students who want to become a professional pilot. It covers the cost of flight training and other related expenses.

The eligibility criteria and application procedure for these scholarships may vary. Therefore, you should visit the official websites of the scholarship providers to get the detailed information. You can also contact the Kenyan embassy in your country to get more information on pilot training scholarships available to Kenyan students.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
15th February 2023, 03:14 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Pilot trainee scholarship for Kenya student?

Postgraduate Scholarships At Manchester Metropolitan University in UK, 2022.

INTO UEA Foundation Scholarship.

Western Colorado University - International Merit Scholarships in US, 2022/23.

Government Of Ireland Scholarships 2022.
23rd February 2023, 03:54 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

The basic requirements :

A mean grade of B+ overall in Kenya Secondary School Certificate, London GCE or its equivalent.

B+ mean grade in Maths, English and Physics.

You must be a Kenyan citizen aged between 18 - 24 years.

You height must range between 5′4″ and 6′2″

You must be medically fit with good eyesight.

You must have strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as be a good team player.

You should be keen to learn under a very demanding environment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?