14th May 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank to study BHMS in Baroda Homoeopathic Medical College?

Hello, I want to study BHMS in Baroda Homoeopathic Medical College. For this course, I want to apply for an education loan in Punjab National Bank. So, is it possible for me to apply for an education loan for this course?

18th May 2019, 12:49 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank to study BHMS in Baroda Homoeopathic Medical College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to study BHMS in Baroda Homoeopathic Medical College. For this course, I want to apply for an education loan in Punjab National Bank. So, is it possible for me to apply for an education loan for this course?

The possibility to apply for an education loan in Punjab National Bank to study BHMS in Baroda Homeopathic Medical College is high. The Baroda Homeopathic Medical College is recognized by Government of India and Government of Gujarat. It is approved by the Central Council of Homeopathy, CCH and AYUSH of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The Baroda Homeopathic Medical College is affiliated to Hemachandracharya North Gujarat University. Therefore, students can contact the Punjab National Bank to avail education loan to study BHMS in Baroda Homeopathic Medical College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?