10th June 2018, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer existing education loan to IDBI Bank?

Dear friends, I have already taken an education from another bank, but I don’t want to disclose the name of that bank. Now, I want to transfer my loan to IDBI Bank. So, I want to know that is it possible for me to transfer my loan?

Related Questions:
  1. What amount I will get in IDBI Education Loan to study PhD in Abroad? Interest rates schemes of IDBI Education Loan?
  2. Is it possible to transfer existing education loan to Central Bank of India?
  3. Is it possible to transfer existing Education Loan to Axis Bank?
  4. Does IDBI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  6. Is it possible to transfer existing education loan to Corporation Bank?
  7. Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in IDBI Bank for BDS aspirant?
  8. How to apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Benefits of IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  9. Penalties under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  10. How much time it will take to approve Education Loan in IDBI Bank?
  11. Is LIC Policy acceptable against Collateral Security under IDBI Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  12. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply an Education Loan in IDBI Bank to study MBBS?
  13. Process to get education loan for whole fees from IDBI Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How IDBI Bank will agree to offer an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs?
  15. What is I-20 Form? Why is it necessary to submit for studying in US through IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. Expenses covered under IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank without guarantor? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  18. Concession in IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme for Physically Handicapped candidate?
4th March 2023, 01:23 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer existing education loan to IDBI Bank?

Yes, it is possible to transfer your existing education loan to IDBI Bank. This process is known as a balance transfer. To transfer your education loan to IDBI Bank, you will need to submit an application along with the required documents to the bank.

The documents required for a balance transfer may vary from bank to bank, but generally, you will need to provide your existing loan details, including the outstanding loan amount, interest rate, and tenure. You will also need to provide your income and employment details, as well as any collateral details (if applicable).

Once your application is submitted, IDBI Bank will review your loan application and may ask for additional information or documentation if required. If your application is approved, IDBI Bank will pay off your existing education loan with the other bank, and you will then start repaying the loan to IDBI Bank as per the new terms and conditions.

It's important to note that transferring your education loan to IDBI Bank may have some processing fees and charges associated with it, so you should consider all of these factors before deciding to transfer your loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?