24th October 2018, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Prepayment fine under South Indian Bank Excellence Education Loan Scheme?

Dear friends, I have heard that South Indian Bank is introduced Excellence Education Loan Scheme for the students who are willing to study in Abroad. I would like to know that if I apply in this scheme then what prepayment fine will they charge? I am interested to apply in this scheme but need to know about prepayment fine first.

29th October 2018, 10:57 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Prepayment fine under South Indian Bank Excellence Education Loan Scheme?

Prepayment fine under South Indian Bank Excellence Education Loan Scheme is NIL. No prepayment charges will be imposed on you by South Indian Bank even if you repay the education loan in advance. There are also no processing charges under South Indian Bank Excellence Education Loan Scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?