5th December 2020, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for the BITS Pilani Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to applying for the BITS Pilani Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship as I came to know that they are offering JRF to the ME students. I would like to know about the procedure of application. Can I know about the procedure asap.

7th December 2020, 11:38 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the BITS Pilani Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Procedure to apply for the BITS Pilani Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship 2020----

Those candidates who have done MSc with first class in life sciences / biotechnology / Genetics / biochemistry from a recognised University are eligible.

Interested candidates with the above-mentioned qualification can send their applications/CV giving details of their educational qualifications and Research experience by 6th December, 2020 to the principal investigator, Dr Piyush khandelia via email: piyush.Khandelia@hyderabad.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE--
https://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/
7th December 2020, 04:31 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the BITS Pilani Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Procedure to apply for the BITS Pilani Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

First, visit official website, go to the official site - @www.bits-pilani.ac.in

Check for the BITS Pilani Hyderabad recruitment or careers which you are going to apply.

Open apprentice jobs notification and check eligibility.

Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.

If you are eligible, filled application form without any mistakes.

Send the application form before last date 07th December 2020 to below -
mentioned email address and capture the application number or acknowledgement number.

Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to email ID:
[email protected] on or before 07th December 2020 along with all required documents.
7th December 2020, 07:01 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for the BITS Pilani Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

Follow the steps below to apply for scholarship:-

1 - Visit the official website-
https://www.bits-pilani.ac.in

2 - Click on the ''Apply Now'' button.

3 - prepare an application with the supporting documents.

4 - Send the applications with CV and cover letter via email to [email protected]

Application fee:-

There is no application fee.

Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to email ID:-
[email protected] on or before 07th December 2020 along with all required documents.
7th December 2020, 07:56 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply for the BITS Pilani Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship 2020 is as follows.

Step 1: Visit official link and download application format.
Step 2: Fill application with supporting documents.
Step 3: Send the applications with CV and cover letter via email to [email protected].

For any inquiry one can contact at-
Dr Sanket Goel (Principal Investigator) MEMS,
BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad Campus
Microfluidics and Nanoelectronics Lab
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?