19th June 2020, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarship for Medical/Engineering Aspirants 2020?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarship for Medical/Engineering Aspirants 2020. I would like to know about the procedure to apply for this scholarship. I don’t know how to apply for this scholarship programme. Please let me know as soon as possible.

21st June 2020, 05:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarship for Medical/Engineering Aspirants 2020?

Step 1:
You should visit the official website and there click on "Apply Now"button.

Step 2:
Register yourself there. Login with your registered ID and password and go to Scholarship page.

Step 3:
Select your level of education and click on start application and fill in the required details.

Step 4:[/COLOR]
Upload the necessary documents as part of the application process. Submit and take the printout of application process.

•••Official Website
http://www.akyu.ac.in
21st June 2020, 06:39 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarship for Medical/Engineering Aspirants 2020?

Procedure to apply for Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarship for Medical/Engineering Aspirants 2020:-

Firstly, all the interested and eligible candidates should open official site
www.akyu.ac.in

Then enter on the suitable link

After that read the complete info of notice

Fill application form completely and carefully

Attach photograph and other essential documents and press on the submit tab

At least, bring a printout of submitted form for future use.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?