24th June 2021, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for the EBC Students Chandigarh 2021?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know that how can I apply for Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for the EBC Students, Chandigarh 2021? I want to apply for this scholarship. So, I need to know about the procedure to apply in this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

27th June 2021, 06:37 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for the EBC Students Chandigarh 2021?

Visit the website of the Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship. Click on the 'Apply Now button below. Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'. Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
27th June 2021, 06:41 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for the EBC Students Chandigarh 2021?

Procedure:

1. Visit the official website of the scholarship.
2. Check the eligibility criteria.
3. Click on the option of applying now.
4. Fill the application form.
5. Submit form before last date.
28th June 2021, 05:36 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to apply for Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for the EBC Students Chandigarh 2021?

Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button.

Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.

Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.

Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)

Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.

Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.

Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.

Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?