29th March 2019, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for DUO-Belgium/Flanders Scholarship?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in DUO-Belgium/Flanders Scholarship? Please let me know so that I can apply for this scholarship. Looking for quick reply. Thank you!

18th April 2019, 10:38 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for DUO-Belgium/Flanders Scholarship?

Procedure for applying in DUO-Belgium/Flanders Scholarship:

1) An online application form for DUO-Belgium/Flanders can be found on the ASEM-DUO website.
Link- http://www.asemduo.org/

2) Click on "Join Us" button and find the name of home institution to get an ID.
(If you don't find the name of your institution, please contact the secretariat to add your institution to the list).

3) Enter your password with the minimum information of the contact person in home university.

4) Home institution should fill out the whole application including the information of host institution.

5) Once completed make sure to submit your application by clicking "Submit" button. Home institution should get a confirmation email from the secretariat within 3 days after completion of submission.
If your email is not confirmed then please contact - [email protected]

6) The rest of the documents (Cooperation agreement, passport copy, Transcript, Motivation letter and recommendation letters) can be uploaded in the last step of application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?