12th January 2019, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Axis Bank for BTech aspirant?

Hi friends, I would like to know about the process through which I can apply for an education loan in Axis Bank. Actually, I am interested to study BTech and for this I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly help me to know about this.

17th January 2019, 08:03 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Axis Bank for BTech aspirant?

You can apply for an education loan in Axis Bank for pursuing B.Tech course through online at the bank official website https://application.axisbank.com/web...ationloan.aspx. You should have secured admission to higher education course in any recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan in Axis Bank.
17th January 2019, 07:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Axis Bank for BTech aspirant?

First of all you need to confirm your admission at any recognized college and then you can approach the nearest Axis bank branch with all the documents. You need to fill an application form and submit it with all the required documents.

Also, make sure that you have a guarantor to support your education loan application. Anyone from family, who is earning, can become a guarantor.
18th January 2019, 08:49 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

You can apply online through the official website link of Axis Bank i.e.
https://application.axisbank.com/web...ationloan.aspx

Fill the application form with necessary details and submit it.
After submitting the application form, the representative will get in touch with you and guide you through the necessary process.

You can also apply offline by visiting the nearest Axis Bank branch. After completing the loan application form, you have to submit it along with required loan documents and educational documents. The bank then reviews the application and if found satisfactory, the loan will be sanctioned.

Last edited by ppsahu; 19th January 2019 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?