17th June 2019, 04:31 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study BJMC course?

Hello Sir, I am the student of 12th standard. I want to do BJMC course after completing my 12th. But I don’t have enough money to study BJMC. I want to know about the education loan for BJMC. Please tell me about the loan facility and process to apply?

19th June 2019, 04:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study BJMC course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am the student of 12th standard. I want to do BJMC course after completing my 12th. But I don’t have enough money to study BJMC. I want to know about the education loan for BJMC. Please tell me about the loan facility and process to apply?

Students who have obtained admission in the BJMC course recognized by UGC / Government, etc. are eligible to apply for the education loan in any bank. They have to apply either online or offline for getting education loan to study BJMC course. They should have scored at least 50% marks in 10+2 or Intermediate examination and should have secured admission to the BJMC course through entrance examination or merit based selection process to avail education loan. In general, education loans are offered to students on the basis of their academic performance, future employment prospects of the course and Co borrower’s financial strength.

20th June 2019, 01:11 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study BJMC course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The candidate must get admission for BJMC course from a reputed university to be eligible for Education Loan to study BJMC course. The candidate applies for Educational loan through online or offline mode. Normally Educational will provide the students based on their marks scored by the candidate in 12th board examination. You can apply for Educational loan in the banks like,
  1. State Bank of India
  2. Axis Bank
  3. Union Bank of India
  4. South Indian Bank etc.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?