21st June 2020, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for IIIT Chittoor Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for IIIT Chittoor Junior Research Fellowship this year. But I don’t know how I can apply for this fellowship. Kindly let me know about the procedure as soon as possible. Thank you!

23rd June 2020, 09:02 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for IIIT Chittoor Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

°°° Visit this official notification http://www.iiits.ac.in/ and read all the details carefully.

°°° Prepare the application with all relevant documents.

°°°Submit the application with curriculum vitae and other documents to [email protected] with CC to [email protected].
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf JRF__IIITS_RO_2020_06_DYSL_Recruitment1.pdf
24th June 2020, 12:30 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for IIIT Chittoor Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

••• Kindly download the attached document below and read it carefully after that, prepare the application with all the relevant documents and submit the application with curriculum vitae and other documents to [email protected] with CC to [email protected]
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf JRF__IIITS_RO_2020_06_DYSL_Recruitment1.pdf
24th June 2020, 06:16 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for IIIT Chittoor Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

> Step 1: visit the official notification and read all details.

> Step 2 : Prepare the application with all relevant documents.

> Step 3: submit the application submit the application with curriculum vitae and other documents to
[email protected] with CC to [email protected].
24th June 2020, 06:22 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for IIIT Chittoor Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

First of all, aspirants need to visit the official website of the department.

Prepare the application will all relevant documents.

Submit the application with curriculum vitae and other documents to [email protected].
25th June 2020, 12:25 PM
AancyYohannan
Member+

Hi,
The procedure to apply for this fellowship is given below:
->Visit the official notification and read all details.
-> Prepare the application with all relevant documents.
->The Curriculum Vitaealong with soft copies of Mark Sheets and Certificates should be sent to [email protected](PI of the project)with cc to [email protected](Co-PI of the project).

I have attached the official notification link here check it for further details:http://www.iiits.ac.in/iiits-content...cruitment1.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?