2nd October 2020, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for the IIT Kharagpur Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020? Benefits of this Fellowship?

Hi Sir, I came to know about the IIT Kharagpur Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering Junior Research Fellowship. I want to apply for this fellowship. First of all, what are the benefits I will get through this fellowship? And please tell me the procedure through which I can apply. Waiting for your response!

5th October 2020, 11:00 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the IIT Kharagpur Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020? Benefits of this Fellowship?

°°° Procedure to apply for the IIT Kharagpur Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020:

Click here to apply online.

Register yourself.

Once registered, login to the application page and start filling information as required.

Fill in all the required details and submit the application form.

Application deadline is 5th October, 2020.

°°° Benefits of this Fellowship:

The selected candidates will receive a stipend of upto rupees 31,000 per month.

For more information you can visit this website-
http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/
7th October 2020, 04:49 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the IIT Kharagpur Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020? Benefits of this Fellowship?

Procedure and Benefits to apply for the IIT Kharagpur Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

Procedure:-
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:-

1 - Visit the official website:
http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/

2 - Click on the ''Apply Now'' button and register.

3 - Once registered, log in to the application page and start filling the information as required.

4 - Fill in all required details.

5 - Submit the application form.

Benefits:-

The selected fellows will receive a stipend of up to INR 30,000 per month.
7th October 2020, 06:37 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for the IIT Kharagpur Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-
> In order to fill up the online application, you have to sign up and login with your login ID, password and office order number.

> Fill up the profile, academic, experience details. upload scanned passport size photo and signature and finally freeze the application.

> After freezing the online application, you will be able to generate a PDF document. For this, your computer must have Adobe acrobat reader.

Benefits of this Fellowship:-
> The selection will be based on the applicant's qualifications and experience. Consolidated fellowship of 31000 p.m
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?