7th March 2020, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi PhD Fellowship Program 2020?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi PhD Fellowship Program is available now. I want to apply for this fellowship. Kindly let me know how can I apply for this fellowship. Please let me know about the procedure of application as soon as possible. Thank you!

29th August 2022, 11:38 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi PhD Fellowship Program 2020?

Procedure of application

Interested candidates can apply online through online application portal

Fill the form with required documents and submit it.
After successful submission of application form , you'll receive an application number and a link to download the application form . Please save the application form , you need to furnish hard copy of it and self attested copies of all documents at the time of interview.
Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?