2nd September 2020, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for L'Oréal India For Young Women In Science Scholarship 2020

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in L'Oréal India For Young Women In Science Scholarship 2020? Please let me know so that I can apply for this scholarship. Looking for a quick reply. Thank you!

5th September 2020, 06:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for L'Oréal India For Young Women In Science Scholarship 2020

Procedure to apply for L'Oréal India For Young Women In Science Scholarship 2020:-

1 - Visit the official website www.foryoungwomeninscience.com

2 - Now, refer to the scholarship details.

3 - After that eligible one can click on the online apply link.

4 - Register with your email ID

5 - Now, candidates have to fill the five step form

6 - Now, students need to write the essay .

7 - Alsop upload the valid documents.

8 - Recheck once and finally submit it.
5th September 2020, 07:13 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for L'Oréal India For Young Women In Science Scholarship 2020

Procedure to apply for L'Oréal India For Young Women In Science Scholarship 2020:-

Candidate can apply both online and offline method for loreal India foundation for young women in science scholarship.
The application process will start from August and will continue up to the second week of November 2020.
How to apply for loreal India FYWIS Scholarship, you have to visit the official website @www.foryoungwomeninscience.com and then click on 'Apply now' link.
after that register yourself on that website by entering your email, phone number, few other basic details.
5th September 2020, 09:15 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° A candidate can apply offline as well as online for Loreal India for Young women in Science scholarship 2020.

Online mode-

° Visit to www.foryoungwomeninscience.com

°Then refer to the scholarship details and after that if you are eligible you can click on the online apply application link.

°Register with your email ID.

°Candidates have to fill the five step of form and students need to write essay and also upload the valid documents.

° Recheck once all the details and finally submit it.

Offline mode-

° Download application form from the official website that is given above in the online mode and then fill up all the required details. Attached the documents and finally send it to the official address that is given below.

Address: The scholarship cell, Loreal India Private Limited 8th floor A Wing marathon futurex, NM Joshi Marg Lower Parel, Mumbai- 400013.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?