25th April 2020, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for the MHRD PhD Fellowships for ASEAN Students 2020

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to applying for the MHRD PhD Fellowships as I came to know that they are offering fellowships to the ASEAN students. I would like to know about the procedure of application. Can I know about the procedure asap.

27th April 2020, 06:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the MHRD PhD Fellowships for ASEAN Students 2020

Procedure to apply for the MHRD PhD Fellowships for ASEAN Students 2020:-

Step 1:
Visit this website to fill the application form.
Website- https://ecampus.iitd.ac.in/ASEAN/login

Step 2:
Click on ''New User'' register here

Step 3:
Fill in all required details and register

Step 4:
Once registered, login with registered username and password

Step 5:
Click on apply now, provide all the details and upload the relevant documents in PDF format

Step 6:
Save and submit

Note:
The size the PDF should not be more than 2 MB and should not be in encrypted or compressed.
27th April 2020, 08:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the MHRD PhD Fellowships for ASEAN Students 2020

Procedure to apply for the MHRD PhD Fellowship for ASEAN students-

----Applicants apply online on the portal. To apply, applicants are required to take admission in one of an IITs in India.

----ASEAN students applying for the fellowships will require a student visa with an admission letter from IIT and last education certificate.

----Entry requirements vary according to IITs. So before starting your application, you should check the institute in which you want to pursue the phd of your choice at various IITs.

----Check language requirement in your selected institute in which you want to study.

Visa Procedure-

----Visa application is to be field online at
indiavisaonline.gov.in/visa/.

----Applicants may be asked to provide additional documents if needed by the Counselor officer such as passport, photographs, signatures.

For more information you can visit this website-

----https://mhrd.gov.in › scholarships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?