3rd March 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for B.Com 2nd year student? When the application form will be released? Last date of form submission?

Friends, I am studying in B.Com 2nd year. I want to apply for MHRD scholarship. So, I would like to know when the form comes and when is the last date. I have never applied for any scholarship yet so it is very new to me and I need help to apply. So, tell me how can I apply?

22nd September 2022, 08:51 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for B.Com 2nd year student? When the application form will be released? Last date of form submission?

Interested candidates can apply online through their respective official website for which scholarship they are applying.

To apply for National level scholarship offered by MHRD , the students can apply online through National Scholarship portal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?