28th July 2019, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Model Higher Secondary Schools and Girls Education Complex Scholarship Scheme Madhya Pradesh?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in Model Higher Secondary Schools and Girls Education Complex Scholarship Scheme Madhya Pradesh? Please let me know so that I can apply for this scholarship. Looking for a quick reply.

31st July 2019, 01:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Model Higher Secondary Schools and Girls Education Complex Scholarship Scheme Madhya Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in Model Higher Secondary Schools and Girls Education Complex Scholarship Scheme Madhya Pradesh? Please let me know so that I can apply for this scholarship. Looking for a quick reply.

Interested and eligible students can apply offline through their school for the Model Higher Secondary Schools and Girls Education Complex Scholarship Scheme, Madhya Pradesh. They have to collect the application from the school and fill the required details and attach the necessary documents for the Model Higher Secondary Schools and Girls Education Complex Scholarship Scheme, Madhya Pradesh. They have to submit the filled application form to their school Principal. The above given is the procedure to apply for the Model Higher Secondary Schools and Girls Education Complex Scholarship Scheme, Madhya Pradesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?