13th July 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for National Debt Relief Scholarship?

Hello team, can you all help me to know how I can apply for National Debt Relief Scholarship? I want to apply for this National Debt Relief Scholarship. So, I need to know about the procedure of application.

16th July 2019, 12:33 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Procedure to apply for National Debt Relief Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello team, can you all help me to know how I can apply for National Debt Relief Scholarship? I want to apply for this National Debt Relief Scholarship. So, I need to know about the procedure of application.
Procedure to apply for National Debt Relief Scholarship:

Step 1: You must have to create a YouTube video, write an essay, or create an info graphic for providing a solution for the mentioned issue.

Step 2: In the application you have to mention your name, college, college year, graduating year, and intending major.

Step 3: You must have to explain how you going to use scholarship.

Step 4: You have to submit the application to the E-mail ID [email protected]

Official website -> Click Here !!
16th July 2019, 07:16 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for the National Debt Relief Scholarship are given below.

Candidates must provide the solution to the following issue - "Come up with a unique way to solve the $1 + trillion dollar student loan crisis."

==> You need to create a YouTube video, write an essay or create an info graphic for the solution.

==> Make a cover letter and include your name, college name, college year, graduating year and intended major.

==> In the cover letter explain how you are going to use the scholarship and why you should get selected for this scholarship.

==> For video submissions include a link to the video in the cover letter.

==> Submit the application to [email protected]
20th July 2019, 10:55 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Follow the below steps to apply:--

Step 1: Create a YouTube video, write an essay, or create an infographic for providing a solution to the above-mentioned issue.

Step 2: Write a cover letter including, the candidate's name, college, college year, graduating year, and intending major.

Step 3: Explain how the candidate plans to use the scholarship and why should he/she be selected for the scholarship in the cover letter.

Step 4: Submit the application to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?