17th August 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for NBHM Scholarship for Post Graduate Studies in Mathematics 2019?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know that how can I apply for NBHM Scholarship for Post Graduate Studies in Mathematics? I want to apply for this scholarship. So, I need to know about the procedure to apply for this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

21st August 2019, 09:40 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Procedure to apply for NBHM Scholarship for Post Graduate Studies in Mathematics 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you please help me to know that how can I apply for NBHM Scholarship for Post Graduate Studies in Mathematics? I want to apply for this scholarship. So, I need to know about the procedure to apply for this scholarship. Waiting for your response!
The online application process will start from 24/07/2019 to 25/08/2019. Eligible candidates can download admission tickets from 06/09/2019 onwards. Please follow the below steps to apply for NBHM Scholarship for Post Graduate Studies in Mathematics 2019.

Step 1: Visit the official website -> Click Here
Step 2: Click on "New Registration" tab to register.
Step 3: Please read instructions carefully before apply and click "Proceed".
Step 4: Fill all the details required in the application and click "Submit" tab.
Step 5: Logon with your User ID and Password
Step 6: Pay the registration fee Rs.300/- online and provide all necessary documents.
Step 7: Click on Submit tab.

IMPORTANT NOTE -> Application cannot be refunded, even if the candidate is ineligible for NBHM Scholarship for Post Graduate Studies in Mathematics 2019.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?