6th November 2020, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for NCERT Department of Education Junior Project Fellowship 2020

Hi Sir, I came to know that NCERT Department of Education Junior Project Fellowship is available now. I want to apply for this fellowship. Kindly let me know how I can apply for this fellowship. Please let me know about the procedure of application as soon as possible. Thank you!

10th November 2020, 10:43 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for NCERT Department of Education Junior Project Fellowship 2020

Procedure to apply for NCERT Department of Education Junior Project Fellowship 2020 is as follows.

Applicant can send the applications online by e-mail ([email protected]) to the Department of Education in Social Sciences latest by 11-11-2020 up lo 5.00 p.m.
11th November 2020, 01:34 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for NCERT Department of Education Junior Project Fellowship 2020

Scholarship Name:-NCERT Department of Education Junior Project Fellowship 2020

Application Procedure:-

1. Prepare all necessary documents for the application and fill the online form.
2. Send your online application to this mail:[email protected]

Application End Date:- 11th November 2020 at 5.00 p.m
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf download-form_tOXc6T.pdf
11th November 2020, 10:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

---- Procedure to apply for NCERT Department of Education Junior Project Fellowship 2020----

CLICK HERE to download the pdf file of notification of NCERT department of education junior project fellowship 2020.

Read all the details carefully to find if you are eligible or not.

Then send the application online by email ( [email protected]) to the department of education in social science latest by 11/11/2020 till 5:00 pm.

The selection will be done on the basis of interview.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE---
http://ncert.nic.in
12th November 2020, 12:47 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to apply for NCERT Department of Education Junior Project Fellowship 2020, kindly click on
Application here.

°°° Read all the details carefully and then you have to fill in all the details asked in the application form and then you have to send it application online by email to the department of education in Social Sciences.

°°° Application deadline was 11th November, 2020.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
http://ncert.nic.in
12th November 2020, 03:58 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for NCERT Department of Education Junior Project Fellowship 2020:-

Candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps maintained below:-

Visit the official website - ncert.nic.in

Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details carefully.

Send the applications online by e-mail
([email protected]) to the Department of Education in social science latest by 11-11-2020.

The Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?