6th December 2018, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for NTS GEST Scholarship Test?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for NTS GEST Scholarship Test of this year. But I don’t know about the procedure that how I can apply for this contest. Kindly let me know about the procedure as soon as possible. Thank you!

6th February 2019, 11:27 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for NTS GEST Scholarship Test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for NTS GEST Scholarship Test of this year. But I don’t know about the procedure that how I can apply for this contest. Kindly let me know about the procedure as soon as possible. Thank you!
This scholarship is for female students who pursuing 10th standard. It helps them to pursue their higher secondary education in NTR Junior College for Girls, Hyderabad

Eligible candidates can apply for the program through the following steps:

• Visit this website https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...lTA/closedformand find the NTR-GEST Application form

• Read the instruction and fill the application form clearly
• Submit the application once you complete

Eligibility:

• Students must be appearing for Class 10th Exams from Andhra Pradesh or Telangana
• Students should be willing to pursue their post matric studies at NTR Junior College for Girls, Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?