15th September 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Post Graduate Scholarship for Professional Courses for SC/ST students 2019?

Dear friends, I would like to know how can I apply for Post Graduate Scholarship for Professional Courses for SC/ST students this year. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying for this scholarship? Waiting for your response!

10th April 2022, 09:20 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Post Graduate Scholarship for Professional Courses for SC/ST students 2019?

The online application is available through the official website of UGC and NCP where candidates have to register themselves.

The advertisement for this scholarship is published through employment newspapers , UGC official website, NSP official portal, and leading newspapers every year by UGC department.

They have to complete the verification process of the host college to be part of this scholarship scheme , if any candidate fails in verification , in that case his/her online form will be rejected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?