25th August 2019, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Rajasthan State Science Talent Search Examination 2019?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply in Rajasthan State Science Talent Search Examination 2019. I just want to know that how can I apply for this Rajasthan State Science Talent Search Examination? Kindly help me to know about the procedure for applying in this competition. Waiting for your reply!

30th August 2019, 06:03 PM
pagolworld

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Rajasthan State Science Talent Search Examination 2019?

Procedure to apply-

1. Visit the official page of the Unified Council. NSTSE aspirants can access the page here.

2. Read the basic instructions and click on the registration link. Access the link here.

3. Students can opt for one of the given three options depending on their preferences. Students can also opt for various online preparation packages if they wish to do so.

4. Already registered users can directly head on to the payment page after entering the mobile number.

5. After choosing the desired option, students will be redirected to the registration page.

6. On the registration page, fill in personal details, contact details, and information about the school.

7. Accept the ‘Terms & Conditions’ and click on ‘Submit’.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?