9th July 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Raman-Charpak Fellowship?

I need your help. Actually, I want to apply for Raman-Charpak Fellowship. But I don’t know about the procedure that how I can apply for this fellowship. Can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying for this fellowship?

14th July 2019, 01:00 AM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Raman-Charpak Fellowship?

Procedure:-

Only online submission will be considered, Applicants need to register and apply in www.cefipra.org or log on to http://www.cefipra.org/proposal/index.aspx

Interested applicants to thoroughly see the various application forms available in the online submission system.

For more details :- www.cefipra.org
15th July 2019, 08:59 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Raman-Charpak Fellowship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need your help. Actually, I want to apply for Raman-Charpak Fellowship. But I don’t know about the procedure that how I can apply for this fellowship. Can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying for this fellowship?
Candidates can apply for Raman-Charpak Fellowship only through online mode. Interested candidates must have to register and apply through the official website -> Click Here. Candidates must fill the application form carefully, which is available in online submission system.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?