1st August 2019, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students is available now. I want to apply for this scholarship. Kindly let me know how can I apply for this scholarship. Please let me know about the procedure of application as soon as possible. Thank you!

4th August 2019, 06:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students?

Procedure to apply for Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students is mentioned below:-

—> Visit the official website at https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidy...i/scholarship# and register as a new user.

—> After completion of the registration process, log in using the registered email id and password, fill the application form with necessary details, upload the required documents and submit the application form.
5th August 2019, 12:00 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I came to know that Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students is available now. I want to apply for this scholarship. Kindly let me know how can I apply for this scholarship. Please let me know about the procedure of application as soon as possible. Thank you!
Procedure to apply for Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students:

1) Register yourself by visiting the official website of Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students -> Click Here !!.
2) Log in using the registered e-mail ID and password.
3) Fill in the application form with all necessary details.
4) You must have to upload all the required documents asked in the application form.
5) Submit the fully completed application form.

Contact Information:
General Manager (Corporate Sustainability),
Tata Housing Development Co. Ltd.,
12th Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound,
Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel (W), Mumbai-400013
E-mail: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?