11th July 2017, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get the education loan sooner than 15 days to apply in IP University?

I want to take loan from bank but bank take 10-15 days for loan sanction and IP university give only 3 days for fee submit then what can I do? IP university give first provisional offer letter then allotment letter bank wants university admission offer letter with fee structure which is the offer letter among them? IP university give allotment letter after payment of Rs. 40000

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  2. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study B.B.A.LLB in Christ University?
  3. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  4. From where to get education bank loan at cheapest interest rates? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Procedure to apply for Education Loan in OBC?
  6. Procedure to apply for education loan at Karnataka Bank? Interest rate charges on education loan?
  7. Procedure to apply an Education Loan to study in other state?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for education loan to do B.Ed course?
  10. Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Dena Bank for BTech aspirant?
  11. Procedure to apply for education loan for doing LLB BBA?
  12. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it beneficial to apply for an education loan at BankBazaar? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for education loan for doing MBA after engineering?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  16. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy? -- [New]
  17. Can I do MCA by taking an education loan after BCA? Procedure to apply for the loan?
  18. Chances to get education loan to study MBA in distance mode from EIILM University? Procedure to get education loan from BOI?
15th July 2017, 07:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get the education loan sooner than 15 days to apply in IP University?

Yes, it is true that bank will ask for university admission offer letter or provisional offer letter for sanction of Education loan. No bank will sanction you education loan without the following important documents:

>>Admission offer letter from college.

>>Loan letter containing fee structure.

>>Proof of Residence and Proof of Identity.

>>Academic documents etc.

The sanction requires 15-30 working bank days. If you provide all necessary documents then it can be disbursed within one month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?