27th July 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get scholarship after scoring 96 percent in 12th ISC board?

I have completed 10+2 level with 96% marks in ISC board. I want scholarship for UG course. Can you please tell me how to get the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete details on the same as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

25th November 2017, 04:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get scholarship after scoring 96 percent in 12th ISC board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 10+2 level with 96% marks in ISC board. I want scholarship for UG course. Can you please tell me how to get the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete details on the same as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

To get a scholarship to pursue higher education, students have to apply to the scholarships online after completion of 12th with 96% marks. There are many scholarships offered to deserving students by various government and private organizations/institutions to study higher education. Students have to apply to scholarships with necessary documents. Some of the scholarships available for the 12th passed students are given below;

Siemens Scholarship - Official Website

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

Central Sector Scheme Scholarship for College and University Students - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
17th December 2017, 11:23 AM
nishanth60

Default Re: Procedure to get scholarship after scoring 96 percent in 12th ISC board?

As you have completed your 10+2 I.e., 12 th standard with 96% of marks, you are eligible to apply for PM SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME which is offered by Government of India.
Under this scheme, scholarship will be given to the students who are going to study UG courses like pharmacy,medicine and engineering etc.
To get scholarship under this scheme,
* Student's family annual income must not be more than 6 lakh rupees.
* Age limit is from 18 years to 25 years.
* Students studying regular courses only are eligible to apply.
And the students who scored 75% of marks in 12 th class will get Rs.10,000/- per year and students who scored 85% of marks will get Rs.25,000/- per year.
And in addition to this, students who are studying professional courses of 4 years and 5 years will get Rs.2000/- per month in 4 th & 5 th years.
To apply for this scholarship please visit www.scholorships.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?